2011 was a really big year for me.
I have a feeling 2012 is going to be even bigger.
Lord, I give it all to you.
SHE’S SO PURDAY.
Awh, thanks darlin’! And I dididid! :D Got it monday! :) That’s awesome! No need to be on anon thoughh!
1. Hang out with Jesus more. :D
2. Exercise more.
3. Eat more, but healthier food. (Yeah, more food. Example: All I ate yesterday was 2 cookies and a mini snickers)
4. Be nicer to people.
5. Share Jesus with more people.
6. Make some awesome new friends.
7. Learn how to play my guitar.
8. Become better at playing piano.
9. Become a better singer.
10. Do everything I do for the Glory of God.
(Oh yeah, and these aren’t in any specific order, so no, being a better singer is not above doing everything for God and such. :).)
It is! :D Yayayayayyy!
He sang the song “Let it be” by the Beatles on the new years abc thing. It was pretty awful. Bleh.
Omygosh. no. no. no. no.
I just got a new Bible today actually! I had a NASB one, but I wasn’t a big fan of that. Today I got a MSG/NIV parallel one. :D It’s purdy cool.
hello there .
hey, darlin’! You’re welcome! :)
You’re welcome! God bless! :)